Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trouble Out Of KL


Getting out of Kuala Lumpur wasn't pleasant. Right off the bat I was almost hit by a taxi. He swiped my side bag and I had to really put on the brakes. Then later a guy on the back of a motorbike hit me with a foreign object. At first I thought maybe I was stabbed but later realized just badly bruised. Did not like that at all and was shaken up big time. I depise these people who take joy in hurting others...


Then later in the morning I experienced my first flat. Ran over a big nail. Luckily, Trevor and I patched it up and were off biking again within 45 minutes... I guess that is kind of slow to fix a flat but hey we aren't pro's!


The next morning from Bidor I also had a reaction to something as I kept itching all over. That was annoying. Still unsure as to what caused it. It could be a number of things so I have to watch out.


Anyways, currently we are in Butterworth and if all goes well we will be in Thailand in 2 days!

No comments: