Friday, August 22, 2008

Taking a Breather at Toyota



The past few days have been pretty slack I guess... but that will all change tomorrow as we enter the Japanese Alps! This will be the highest we've been on this trip for sure. I just hope the incline's are not going to be super crazy and keep going and going...

Since we were around Nagoya a few days ago we decided to quickly go off course again and check out the headquarters of one of the finest vehicle makers in the world... Toyota! Oddly enough when we got to the museum another cyclist cruised in as well. He was cycling from somewhere in the Osaka Prefecture and planning to go to Fuji-san and then climb it! Good stuff.

Anyways, the museum was alright... not as good as the one in Nagoya though... so much to learn about car making there. If I were to purchase a car (which I do not see happening in the near future...) I would probably go for the Prius. I like these Hybrids... more environment friendly.

In other news I am excited again. My new plan after Japan I am liking very much.

Pic 1: Checking out cars in the showroom. The guy to the far right is the cyclist going to Mt. Fuji... fyi... because you may be kaypoh like me. I proud kaypoher though.
Pic 2: Listened to the Toyota Robot play some Disney tunes. It was great... especially for a huge Disney fan like me.

No comments: