Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trevor's Back With a Brand New Rap


I posted yesterday so not a whole lot to report on today... just utilizing the computer here at the manga kissa we are crashing at! Absolutely love these places.

For the past week Trevor has been cycling slower and slower. The last two days he was dying going up and down the hills. Today it got worse and he kept lagging behind big time. I had to wait and wait. I didn't mind though as it was nice kicking his ass for once... throughout this entire trip he has been going at my pace... weird too because I exercise way more than him and have stronger legs but it seems he can take me in long distance cycling. I am trying to get him to climb Mt. Fuji after with me so I can annihilate him in something... pretty confident I can beat him up the mountain! He is down for the climb... Anyways, he finally figured out that his seat had been lowering ever since the tune-up in Seoul. As such his legs were doing much more work than needed. He is now back at super fast speeds. I had my moment in the sun...

Pic 1: At the Manga Kissa (24 hour Internet Cafe) in Onomichi and loving it! They serve free drinks which include ice cream floats and slushies! Pretty nice having a computer in front of me while watching the Olympic highlights and sipping on my chocolate ice cream float. Only problem is I do not get much sleep at these joints... so much entertainment surrounding me I can never get to sleep...

1 comment:

mahlerzhou said...

The hotel you live in is so nice,especially so delicious free drinking.....I think after a day's riding you must have drank a lot!